Elven Pride Flag on a Face Mask
A few pride flags arranged in the style of the Elvish flags that Tolkien sketched on this reusable face mask.
I arranged a few pride flags in the style of the Elvish flags that Tolkien sketched (J.R.R. Tolkien Artist & Illustrator, Chapter 6 "Patterns and Devices") on this reusable face mask. I included the basic Pride rainbow as well as the BLM, the transgender, asexual, and pansexual stripes. I know I’ve missed a few, but I couldn’t fit everything on there. It will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
This isn’t some company cash grab – this is me, a lady married to a lady for over a decade presenting this product mostly because I want to have stuff like this to wear to Pride. RealElvish is basically just me, Fiona Jallings, a nerdy linguist who fell in love with a nerdy girl in highschool and married her.
Happy Pride Folks and stay safe!
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
• Blank product components sourced from the UK and China